Hey there, I’m Taylor! I’m the owner/lead videographer of Fleeting Moments Cinema. I’m passionate about capturing important and precious moments.
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and I know you want a video you can watch to remember those special moments.
Your love, your relationship, and your wedding day are all unique, and you deserve a wedding video that’s equally as unique in order to tell your story. Your love story, and the story of your wedding day, will take center stage in your wedding video. Because as beautiful as the dress, the flowers, and the cake are, nothing compares to the emotion and importance of your love.
You will treasure your wedding video forever. Over the next 50+ years, you will watch it many times to reflect on your wedding day, remembering how special and amazing it was. I am passionate about each and every video I create, because I know that it’s a treasured memory for each and every one of my couples.
Interested in booking me as your wedding videographer? Click here!
A bit more about me…
- I am the mother of two beautiful girls, Avery and Lucy.
- I am a wife to my husband James. We got married in 2015.
- I have a slight obsession with coffee, chocolate, and wine. Sometimes all at the same time.
- My favorite TV shows are Grey’s Anatomy, This is Us, Modern Family, and most of all: Game of Thrones.
- I really enjoy airports and flying.
- I’m addicted to home improvements and renovations. I love finding ways to customize our home.
- I commonly have full text message conversations via GIFS
- I really, really like Christmas. A lot.